Today we changed this dated peach powder room into a vintage Behr Cotton Grey retreat. The powder room is somewhere all your guests will go so it is a good idea to keep it feeling clean. The 90’s color or a glued on mirror has to go and a makeover is in order! With a budget or $200, I added a few little DIYs to save costs.
Here is the before and after :
Before Peach Powder Room – From Hall
After Using Behr Cotton Grey – From Hall
Before – Vanity
After – Vanity
Big change for less than $200! Here is what we did:
- Grout Renew floors for $12.
- Paint the Powder Room with Behr Cotton Grey for $20. I LOVE this grey!! Its warm yet clean.
- Change out frame for a more vintage one and DIY the “art” inside for $16.
- Change out mirror for $40 at Home Goods.
- Change out lighting fixture $25.
- Replace hand towel $10.
- DIY French Urn with Boxwood for $10.
- Hand Towel Ring $4
- Toilet Handle $16
- Hand Soap and Lotion $15
- Toilet Paper Holder $11
- Diffuser $15
- Electrical Outlet cover – $3
Before – Glued Mirror Takedown
DIY French Urn
I am so happy with how this bathroom turned out! The paint looks gorgeous at night. Please feel free to ask any questions and thanks for looking!!